Verifying PTAD Codes
Use this activity to generate a report that verifies the following:
- All state codes have been mapped to PTAD codes.
- Entities have valid taxing unit numbers.
- Land type codes have been mapped to PTAD land type codes.
- Multi-unit indicators are set for county entities.
- In PACS Appraisal, choose Activities > Certify Appraisal Roll > PTD > Verify PTD Codes. The PTD Verification dialog box is displayed.
- Click Verify. A message is displayed indicating that PTAD codes are being verified.
- You are prompted to acknowledge that the PTAD verification is complete, and to review the report for errors. Click OK.
- Click Preview to review errors from the PTAD verification.
- If you would like to print the report, click Print.