Releasing Liens for Multiple Mobile Home Properties
Use this procedure to remove a lien from mobile home properties:
- That have liens
- For which taxes have been paid
The MH Lien - Mass Maintenance user right is assigned to your ID.
- In PACS Collections, choose Activities >Mobile Home Liens > Release Mobile Home Liens.
The Mobile Home Liens Release List is displayed.
- Choose Releases > Generate New Release.
- You are prompted to confirm that you need to generate releases for all mobile liens for which taxes are no longer owed. Click Yes.
- Liens are removed from mobile home properties for which taxes have been paid.
- A new release run ID is displayed in the Mobile Home Liens Release List.
- An event is added to each affected mobile home property indicating that the lien has been removed.