Setting Up an Image Type Code
Use this procedure to specify a type of image, such as a letter or a picture of a property.
The Imaging Maint: Image Types user right is assigned to your user ID.
- In PACS, choose Tools > Document Imaging Maintenance > Image Types.
The Image Types dialog box is displayed.
- Click New.
Another Image Type dialog box is displayed.
- Complete the following fields as required:
- Type - Enter the code or name of the image type, such as the name of a particular letter.
- Description - A longer description of the image type.
- Picture Type - Use
JPG for images and
TIF for documents. For an image to print on an appraisal card, it must be in
- If required, set the user right check boxes to restrict the display of this image type.
- Click OK.