Attaching Images or Documents to a Master Record
Use this procedure to attach images or documents to the following master records:
- Mortgage Companies
We recommend using this procedure when you have a limited number of documents or images to attach to a record, or several documents or images of different types, such as a photograph, an exemption form, and a homestead form.
Depending on the types of master records to which you need to attach images, one or more of the Edit <x> Images user rights (such as Edit Agent Images, Edit Taxpayer Images, Edit Personal Property Images, Edit All Property Images, and so on) must be assigned to your user ID.
- Open the master record to which you need to attach a document or image.
- Click the Images tab. Then click New.
The Add an Image dialog box is displayed.
- Complete the following fields:
- Image Type - The type of document or image, such as a letter or a picture of the property.
- Record Type - Further classifies the Image Type, such as
Exemption for an Image Type of Letter.
- Sub Type - Further classifies the Record Type, such as
Homestead for a Record Type of
- Scan Date - The date to be inserted on the corresponding record indicating when the form was scanned.
- Effective Year
- Either click Scan to scan the image or click Browse to select an existing image.
- After the image is scanned or selected, if required, use the Preview or Remove buttons.
- To specify the image as the image to be displayed on the property record's Summary tab, select Main Image.
- Click OK.