Matching Unmatched Properties for the Mineral Import
Use this procedure to match properties that were not matched during the import.
- In PACS Appraisal, choose File > Import > Mineral/Personal/Real Property.
The Mineral Import List is displayed.
- Right-click the run and choose Match Unmatched Properties.
The Mineral Import Match Unmatched Properties window is displayed.
- Match an unmatched property with the following steps:
- Select a line for an unmatched property and click Match.
The Select Property Wizard window is displayed.
- Click Search.
The Find Property dialog box is displayed.
- Enter criteria to retrieve the property record to match to the imported property record. Then click Search.
The Select Property Wizard window is displayed with search results.
- Select the line to match to the unmatched, imported property. Then click Finish.
There are two results:
- The status of the previously unmatched property is displayed as Matched in the Status column.
- PACS data is displayed in the PACS columns of the Mineral Import Unmatched Properties dialog box.
- Repeat steps a through d above as required for each unmatched property.
- If you need to remove a match, select a line with the status Matched. Then click the Unmatch button.
Note When you select a line for a property that has already been matched, the text on the button changes from Match to Unmatch.
If the PACS property you select has already been matched to another imported property, a message is displayed indicating that a different PACS property must be selected.