Using the ARB Inquiry Report
Use this report to view a listing of accounts that have inquiries.
The end of the report provides the total number of inquiries and the total appraised value of the properties selected for the report.
- In PACS Appraisal, choose Reports > ARB > ARB Reports.
The Print ARB Report dialog box is displayed.
- In the Report drop-down list, select ARB Inquiry Report.
- To specify how data is sorted in the report, do the following in the Sort section:
- To arrange the order of the columns, select a column name and then use the Move Up and Move Down buttons.
- To arrange the data in either ascending or descending order, use either the Ascending or Descending option.
- To retrieve inquiries by year, status, and/or assigned appraiser, do the following in the Case Options section.
- To retrieve active and/or closed inquires, use the Active, Closed, or Both option.
- Select the year for which to retrieve inquiries.
- To retrieve inquiries with particular statuses, use the Status field.
- To retrieve inquires with particular appraiser assignments, use the Appraiser field.
- To retrieve inquiries according to scheduled meetings dates, select one of the options in the Appraiser Meeting Dates section.
- To set appraiser search criteria, use the following options:
- In the Meeting Appraiser field, select the appraisers that conducted the meetings.
- Click either Preview or Print.