Setting Up Defaults for the Asset Manager
Use this procedure to:
- Set the default view(with or without subsegments) in the Asset Manager
- Make the Percent Good field available for segments and subsegments if required
- Specify the default appraisal method for segments and subsegments
True Automation Client Services has set up appraisal method codes for you to select in the Segment Appraisal Method Default and the Sub Segment Appraisal Method Default fields.
- Choose Tools > System Settings > Set Personal Property Defaults.
The Business Personal Property dialog box is displayed.
- Complete the following options as required.
- Sub Segment - If you need the default view of the Asset Manager to include subsegments as well as segments, select this option.
- Show Percent Good Field - When selected, the Percent Good field is included for segments and subsegments.
- Segment Appraisal Method Default - The default appraisal method for valuing the segment.
- Sub Segment Appraisal Method Default - The default appraisal method for valuing subsegments.
- Click OK.