Creating a Daily Batch for Mass Maintenance Processing
Use this procedure to create a batch or change the details of a batch.
- In order to perform this procedure, the following user rights are required:
- Daily Batch Administrator
- 1. In PACS, choose Activities > Daily Batch > Batch Maintenance
- 2. To add a new batch, complete the following steps:
- Click Add to add new batch.
- To assign a batch to a new user, click Assign. If required, click Unassign to remove a user's assignment to a batch.
- In the Daily Batch Details dialog box, complete the Description and Comment fields, and select the Assign check box if required.
- Click OK.
- 3. To edit the details of an existing batch, complete the following steps:
- Highlight the batch and click Details.
- Edit the Description and Comment fields, and select the Assign to this batch now check box if required.
- Click OK.
Note A user will only be able to do mass updates if a daily batch has first been assigned to that user.
- 4. To delete a batch, highlight the batch and click Delete.
Note A batch cannot be removed if any kind of mass maintenance has been done in that batch.