Using the ARB Protest Report
Use this report to view a listing of accounts that have protests.
The report provides the values of the properties.
- In PACS Appraisal, choose Reports > ARB > ARB Reports.
The Print ARB Report dialog box is displayed.
- In the Report drop-down list, select ARB Protest Report.
- To specify how data is sorted in the report, use the following options in the Sort section as required:
- To arrange the order of the columns, select a column name and then use the Move Up and Move Down buttons.
- To arrange the data in either ascending or descending order, use either the Ascending or Descending option.
- To retrieve protests by year, status, assigned appraiser and/or panel, do the following in the Case Options section.
- To retrieve active and/or closed protests, use the Active, Closed, or Both option.
- Select the year for which to retrieve protests.
- To retrieve protests with particular statuses, use the Status field.
- To retrieve protests with particular appraiser assignments, use the Appraiser field.
- To retrieve protests according to the assigned panel, use the Panel field.
- To retrieve protests according to scheduled meetings dates, select one of the options in the Appraiser Meeting Dates section.
- To retrieve protests according to scheduled hearing dates, select one of the options in the Hearing Dates section.
- Click either Print or Preview.