Setting Fields to Display in Grids
Use this procedure to select the fields to display in comparable sales grids.
- Choose Tools > Comparable Property > Comparable Property Maintenance.
- In the System Defaults section, click Display.
The Manage Comparable Grids dialog box is displayed.
- Select a grid name and click Details.
The Manage Grid dialog box is displayed.
- Use the following options to select and arrange the fields for the comparable sales grids from the Available Fields to Display grid:
- Move Up
- Move Down
- Add Blank Line
- Click OK or Apply.
Selected Column Descriptions
- % Complete - Percent complete of a structure that was entered at the Improvement level.
- % Equity Position - Percent of value that each comparable is contributing to the indicated subject value based on the score received by the comparable.
- % Good Adjustment - Adjustment for differences in the indicated percent good between the comparables and the subject.
- Abs Subdv Adj - Lists abs/sub code for the property and for the comparables; also lists any adjustment amount included to make it similar to the subject.
- Actual Year Built - Year the improvement was constructed.
- Adj Sale Price - Sale price after any adjustments.
- Average Appraised Value/Sq. Ft. - Indicates market value of the underlying property divided by the MA square footage.
- Class - Main area (MA) class of the indicated property.
- Class Adj - Lists the main area (MA) class of the property and for the comparables; also lists any adjustments needed to make it similar to the subject.
- Condition Code - Lists the main area (MA) condition code for the underlying property.
- Effective Land Price - Indicates price per unit of the market value of the land divided by the appropriate number of units.
- Effective Year Built Adj - Age of a similar structure of equivalent utility, condition, and remaining life expectancy as distinct from actual year built. If a building has had better than average maintenance, its effective year built may be less than the actual year built; if there has been inadequate maintenance, it may be greater. A 20 year old building may have an effective year built of 1990 due to better than average maintenance as opposed to an actual year built of 1983. With inadequate maintenance this 20 year old building may have an effective age of 1975.
- Feature Adj Subtotal - Total value of the individual feature adjustments, as described earlier, for a comparable property.
- Feature Value Adjustment - Used only if the Feature Value Adjustment Configuration is set. Feature Value Adjustment is calculated by multiplying the subject property's Percent Good by the difference between the subject property's Features Value and the comparable's Feature Value.
- Improvement Count - The number of improvements on a property.
- Improvement Value - Value of the improvements on the property.
- Indicated Value - Sales price minus any differences from the subject.
- Indicated Value / SQFT - Indicated value divided by the main area square footage.
- L/A Size Adj - Amount adjusted for the difference in MA square footage between the subject and each comparable.
- Land Table - Land table used to price the land on the underlying property.
- Land Value Adj - The difference between the subject's land value and the comparables land value.
- Main Land Total Adj - Total of adjustments made for differences in the "main" land segments. The main land segment is the land segment where the most land value is carried.
- Main Land UP - Unit price carried on the "main" land segment. The main land segment is the land segment where the most land value is carried.
- Manual Adj - Adjustment created and assigned by the user outside the PACS assigned adjustments.
- Market Price/SQFT - Market value of the underlying property divided by the MA square footage.
- Mean Value - Average indicated values for the selected comparables or search results return.
- Mean Value / SQFT - Average indicated values for the selected comparables or search results return divided by the MA square footage.
- Median Adj Sale Price/Acre - Median value of the Final Adj Sale / Acre records for the comparables.
- Median Appraised Value - Mid-point value of the selected comparables, or search results return for Appraised Values.
- Median Appraised Value / SqFt - Mid-point value of the selected comparables, or search results return for Appraised Values divided by the MA square footage.
- Median Equity Value - Mid-point value of the selected comparables, or search results return for Equity Values.
- Median Equity Value/SqFt - Mid-point value of the selected comparables, or search results return for Equity Values divided by the MA square footage.
- Median Living Area - Mid-point value of the selected comparables, or search results return for Living Area.
- Median Sale Price/Acre - Median value of the Adj Sale / Acre records for the comparables.
- Median Value - Mid-point value of the selected comparables, or search results return for Indicated Values.
- Median Value/SQFT - Mid-point value of the selected comparables, or search results return for Indicated Values divided by the MA square footage.
- Mkt Leveler Detail Adj - Office-specific adjustment used in place of the standard neighborhood adjustment process.
- Quality Adjustment - If RCN Equalization Class Adj configuration is set, then Quality Adjustment is calulated by dividing the Comparable Unit Price by Comparable Living Area, subtracting one, then multiplying that value by Comparable Main Area RCN.
- Neighborhood Adjustment - This value is only used when neighborhood adjustment configuration is set. The Neighborhood Adjustment is calculated by dividing the difference between the Neighborhood Improvement Adjustment and the Comparable Neighborhood Adjustment by the Subject Neighborhood Improvement Adjustment. Then multiply that value by one hundred.
- Percent Good Adjustment - Only used if % Good Adjustment is configured. The Base Value multiplied by the difference between the comparable property's and subject property's % Good. The Base Value is the difference between the Comp Sale Price and Comp Land Value. If the Adjust High Value Improv is configured, then subtract the non first improvement detail value from the Base Value.
- Sale Price/SQFT - Sale price divided by the MA square footage of the underlying property.
- Segment Adj Subtotal - Does not list all segments and associated adjustments in the grid. It makes all computations, but only shows the total adjustment for each comparable for the segments.
- Segments & Adj - The system adjusts each comparable for differences in the segments on each comparable as compared to the subject. If the subject has a garage valued at $4000 and comp 1 has a garage with a value of $6000, the garage segment adjustment would be minus $2000 for the amount needed to bring the comp in line with the subject. If in the same scenario, comp 1 had no garage, the adjustment for garage would be plus $4000 on the comparable. This option lists a line for all segments (including details of improvements) with a description and the adjustment amount for this segment.
- Size Adjustment - Adjustment required to account for differences in the MA square footage.
- Total Adj/SQFT - Total adjustments from all sources divided by the MA square footage.
- URAR Main Area Adjustment - When selected, this adjustment is used in place of the standard adjustment calculation for segments designated as Main Area (MA).