Setting the Residential Quality Adjustments
Use this procedure to adjust comparables to the subject if there is a class difference.
- Run this annually.
- If you use Range schedules, you must use the Mass Create Quality Adjustments feature each time improvement schedules are changed.
- If you are using Matrix schedules and need to show Quality Adjustments, contact TA Support.
- In PACS Appraisal, choose Tools > Comparable Property > Residential Maintenance > Quality Adjustment Schedules.
The Quality Adjustments dialog box is displayed.
- Select the year.
- Do one of the following:
- To mass create adjustments based on the difference in quality, click Mass Create Quality Adjustments.
Then do the following:
- In the mass create message, either click Yes to replace any existing items, or click No to not replace existing items.
- In the next mass create message, either click Yes if you want to leave user-defined values, or click No to not leave user-defined values.