Using the Agent Sign-in List
Use this report to generate a sign-in list for agents to use when they attend their hearings. Board members can also use this as a checklist.
- In PACS Appraisal, choose Reports > ARB > Agent Sign-in.
The Agent Sign-in Sheet Report – Set Query Criteria dialog box is displayed.
- Specify the hearing date range.
- Do one of the following to specify the agents to be listed on the sign-in sheet:
- To include all agents with a hearing scheduled in the hearing date range, select All agents.
- To choose only some agents, deselect All agents. Then click Search and select the individual agents to be included on the sign-in sheet.
- Select the sort order.
- Click either Preview or Print.