Documenting Evidence and Additional Evidence
Use this procedure to record the CAD's notifications to Plaintiffs regarding evidence. Plaintiffs can request evidence and additional evidence from the CAD, and the CAD is responsible for preparing and sending any evidence in a timely manner.
The Arbitration - Edit user right is assigned to your ID.
- Open the Arbitration case and click the Evidence button located in the left-hand panel of the dialog box.
- In the Evidence Details dialog box, choose the date on which CAD evidence pertaining to the case was prepared.
- In the Prepared By drop-down list, choose the name of the staffer who prepared the evidence.
- Choose the appropriate letter discussing the evidence from the Letter drop-down list.
Note Letters are discussed in Maintaining Arbitration Letters.
- Click OK to save the evidence record and generate the letter.
- To record information pertaining to additional evidence, click the Additional Evidence button located in the left-hand panel of the dialog box.
- In the Additional Evidence Details dialog box, complete the following options as needed:
- Click OK to save the evidence record and generate the letter, if applicable.