Generating Corrected Tax Statements for Owner-Agent Updates
Use this procedure to print corrected tax statements for all properties with ownership and/or address changes affected by the merge. You can then send out the statements as needed.
- In PACS Collections, choose Activities > Generate Corrected Tax Statement/Statement of Account for Ownership Transfers.
- In the Statements for Properties with an Ownership Change dialog box, choose the options Corrected Tax Statement and Include "Return Service Requested" Comment on Tax Statement.
- In the Start Date drop-down calendar, choose the date that the Owner/Agent Import data was merged. Then, set the End Date to one day after the Start Date.
- Set the remaining options as needed.
- Click Print to generate the statements.