Matching Imported Owner/Agent Data
Use this procedure to set up the mapping from data in your office's database to data being imported. With this procedure, you can override the configuration match mapping that was set up with the CAD Configuration feature.
- The Appraisal Import List window is open.
- From the Appraisal Import List window, highlight the run ID, right-click and choose Match Imported Data.
The Owner/Agent Import Match dialog box is displayed.
- In the Configuration Match Mapping section, select an import field and then specify the PACS field to map to the import field.
- Click Match.
The Owner/Agent Import Match Statistics dialog box is displayed.
- Select the item for which to generate a statistics report.
- Select Print or Preview to review the statistics report.