Printing Delinquent Notices
Use this procedure to print delinquent (or "second") notices for:
- One property
- All properties
- A group of properties based on selection criteria
Delinquent notices list 3 months of tax due amounts, starting with the notice date month.
- In PACS Collections, choose Activities > Assessment > Delinquent Tax Functions > Print Delinquent Notice.
The Print Delinquent Notice dialog box is displayed.
- In the Property Selection section, choose one of the following options to select records for which to print notices:
- All - Prints notices for all delinquent bills.
- Prop ID - Comma Separated- Enter property IDs separated by commas.
- Prop ID - By Query - Enter a SQL query with which to retrieve property IDs.
- Owner ID - Comma Separated - Enter owner IDs separated by commas
- Mortgage Co - Prints notices for the mortgage company that you select.
- In the Bill Options section, choose a value for the year. You can choose current and/or delinquent years:
- To include delinquent notices both for the current year and prior years, do not select the Year check box.
- To include delinquent notices only for the current year, select
- To include delinquent notices only for the delinquent years, select
- In the Bill Options section, use the following options as required:
- Entities - To print notices for all entities, do not select the Entities check box. To specify entities for which to print notices, select the Entities check box and choose the entities to include.
- Exclude Bill Adj's - If you need to exclude bills from printing that have a bill adjustment code (such as a bankruptcy code or suit filed code), select Exclude Bill Adj's and choose the codes to exclude.
- In the Include Property with section, either do not select the Property Types check box to include delinquent notices for all property types, or select the check box and choose a specific group of property types to include.
- If required, in the Exclude Property with section, select exemptions for which notices should not be printed. (That is, if a bill is due on a property with an exemption that you specify, and a delinquent notice will not be created for the property.)
- Make selections in the Notice Options section as required, including:
- Select from the variety of exclusive print selection options in the drop list. Available options include the following:
- Only Print Notices with Undeliverable Addresses
- Only Print Notices with Foreign Addresses
- Only Print Agent Notices
- Include Addresses that are Undeliverable - Notices print for properties meeting your criteria, including those properties with undeliverable addresses.
- Include Foreign Addresses - Notices print for properties meeting your criteria, including those properties with foreign addresses.
- Include Agent Notice - For owners of properties included in your criteria that have an agent, a copy of the notice is generated for the agent.
- Generate Notice to Taxpayer with Agent - For owners of properties included in your criteria that have an agent, a copy of the notice is generated for the taxpayer.
- Notice Date - Defaults to the current date. You can select a different date if you need to change the penalty and interest amounts on the notice.
- Heading - The heading that prints at the top of the notice.
- Click one of the following options:
- Export - Generates a file that you can send to a vendor.
- Preview - Useful when you need to check the penalty and interest calculations.
- Print - Prints notices in your office from the printer you specify.