The following menu options are available in PACS.Query.
- New Query - Clears the Design tab of field selections and SQL code so that a new query can be designed.
- Open Query – Opens a query file saved outside of PACS.Query.
- Save Query - Saves a query within PACS.Query so that you can run it again or modify it at a later time, and so that you can access the query from PACS Appraisal.
- Save As - Saves a query under a different name and description.
- Delete Query - Deletes any of the queries stored in My Queries.
- Save Results – Saves the results of a query so that you or other users can use it in PACS.
- Export Results - Exports the results of a query in tab delimited or CSV format so that it can be viewed or opened by applications such as Microsoft Excel.
- Export Query – Allows you to save a query outside of PACS.Query so that you can provide it to another user or use it on another PC.
- Save Field – Saves field selections to the Fields band of PACS.Query.
- Log out – Ends the PACS.Query session.
- Left Outer Joins – Changes an individual join to a left outer join. The default join type is an inner join.
- Set Sort Order – Sets the sort order of returned query results.
- Or Operators – Combines where conditions with OR operators.
- Verify SQL – Confirms the syntax of a query.
- Execute SQL – Confirms the syntax of a query, runs the query and returns results.
- Fonts – Changes font size.
- Join Choice Disabled/Enabled - For advanced users. When enabled, prompts you to select tables to join together in ambiguous situations when a query is verified or executed.
- Tooltips Enabled/Tooltips Disabled – Enables or disables the display of field tooltips. When tooltips are enabled, if you place your cursor over a field name, the tooltip displays the table name to the left of the dot, and the field name to the right of the dot.
- Show Search Toolbar – Enables or disables the display of the search toolbar.
- Show Editor Toolbar – Enables or disables the display of the editor toolbar.