Balancing Adjusted Certified Totals
Use this procedure to balance imported appraisal data after you have accepted the supplement group.
Important To successfully complete this procedure, make sure that all values balance as required. If you encounter issues in balancing the values, contact Harris Govern Client Services.
You must have the user right Supplement Administrator assigned to your user ID.
- In PACS Collections, choose Activities> Assessment > Supplement Functions > Supplement Group Maintenance. Right-click a supplement group and choose Details.
- Click Print Totals.
The Print Adjusted Certified Totals dialog box is displayed.
- Select the required Year and the As of Supp # from the drop-down lists.
- If you import from only one CAD that is also your home CAD, then do not select Print by Query, and skip down to step 8. Otherwise, select Print by Query and continue with step 5.
- Select the entities.
Note Balance totals for each year, and for each entity in the supplement group.
- Select Print Grand Totals.
- In the Query field, type the following:
select prop_id from property_val where cad_id = 'XXXXX' and prop_val_yr = 'YYYY'
- In your query, let XXXXX = the entity_id for the importing cad, and YYYY = the year displayed in the Year field of the Print Adjusted Certified Totals dialog box. Locate the importing CADs entity code by choosing File > Open > Entities and locating the ID column of the Entity List.
Note In a few instances, the query may be different than the one displayed above. If TA provided you with a different query, use it.
- Repeat this procedure as required for each year that is in the supplement group.
- After the certified total report is printed, we recommend placing a note on the report indicating the totals are tax office totals.
- Important Balance these adjusted certified totals to the CAD's adjusted certified totals sent with the export files. Balance the Assessed Value and the Net Taxable Value. If these do not balance, contact Client Services.