Activating Newly-Created Bills
Use this activity to activate bills for the current year so that they can be collected.
You have reviewed your levy roll by using the Printing Levy Roll activity.
Important Do not activate bills until you have reviewed hard copies of the tax statements.
- In PACS Collections, choose Activities > Assessment > Levy Functions > Activate Newly Created Bills.
The Activate Bill Wizard dialog box is displayed.
- Select the bills to be activated.
- To view the most recent years together, left-click on the column header for Year, then use the scroll bar to navigate to the bottom of the list.
- To highlight a group of adjacent entities, click an entity, press SHIFT, and then click on an entity below it.
- To highlight multiple entities that are not adjacent to each other, click an entity, press CTRL, and then click on the additional entities to select.
- Click Finish.
- You are prompted you to acknowledge that bills have been activated and that all users should log off and log on again. Click OK.