Printing Levy Totals
Use this activity to generate a report that provides information about total levy amounts for an entity, such as total land, improvements, tax amounts, and exemption amounts.
- In PACS Collections, choose Activities > Assessment > Levy Functions > Print Levy Totals.
The Print Levy Totals dialog box is displayed.
- Complete your entries as required.
- Year – The year you want to print levy totals for.
- Show "Appraise for" Entities Only – When selected, limits the entities to only those you appraise for.
Note This option is intended for:
- CADs that do not collect for an entity but do appraise for an entity.
- Any entity not collected for.
- Available entities – Use this list to select the entities you want to print totals for.
Levy totals do not print for rendition penalty entities, so you do not need to select those entities.
- To select all entities, click the Select All button. BPP Entities do not need to be included in these totals. SIT only entities do need to be included in these totals.
- To select some of the entities at the same time, press CTRL and click multiple entities. Then click the Select button.
- Sort Order – Allows you to sort totals either by entity code or entity name.
- Do one of the following;