Undoing the Creation of Bills
Use this activity for the following situations:
- If a mistake was made during the creation of bills (for example, if a tax rate was entered incorrectly).
- If your levy totals do not balance when calculated. For more information, see Balancing Levy Totals.
- If you have not encountered either of the above scenarios, continue to Step 12.
- In PACS Collections, choose Activities > Assessment > Levy Functions > Undo Create Bills.
The Undo Create Bill Wizard dialog box is displayed.
- Select the entity that needs to be corrected.
Note You can undo only one entity at a time. To undo multiple bills, this process must be repeated for each individual entity.
- Click Finish.
A message is displayed indicating that the tax bills are being deleted.
- You are prompted to acknowledge that the bills have been deleted. Click OK.
The system is cleared of the bills created incorrectly. You can modify tax rates and create tax bills again as required.