Printing the BPP Penalty Report
Use this procedure to print a report of BPP rendition penalties issued by your appraisal district. The report is generated by supplement number for the year that you specify.
- Choose Activities > Rendition Processing > Print BPP Penalty Report.
The Print BPP Penalty Report dialog box is displayed.
- Select the year for which to print the report.
- Choose one of the following options:
- Print As Of Supplement – When selected, prints the report for all properties that have a rendition penalty as of the supplement number you specify.
- Print Individual Supplement – When selected, prints the report for all properties that have a rendition penalty for the particular supplement number you specify.
- Select the sort order for the records in the report.
- If you would like to preview the report, click Preview.
- Click Print either to print the report or save it in PrimoPDF format.