Entering Improvement Detail Adjustments
Use this procedure if required to :
- Enter adjustment factors specific to an improvement detail by overriding adjustment factors that default from the improvement.
- Enter a customized adjustment for an improvement detail.
- Enter comments for the adjustment factors.
- The user right Edit Real Property Improvements has been assigned to your ID.
- In PACS Appraisal, open the property record to which you need to add improvement details. Then open the Improvements tab.
- In the Details section, select the improvement detail for which you need to modify the adjustment and click Details.
- In the Depreciation/Adjustment Factors section of the Improvement Detail dialog box, use one or more of the following options as required:
- To override an adjustment factor, select the Override check box for the adjustment factor and enter the new percentage.
- To enter comments about one of the adjustment percentages, select the button that corresponds with the percentage for which you would like to enter a comment and enter the required text. For example:
- To display or add a customized adjustment, click Other Adj. Then do the following:
- In the Improvement Detail Adjustments dialog box, click New.
- Complete the options in the Adjustment Detail dialog box and click OK.
- Click Recalculate and review the accuracy of your entries.
- Click OK or Apply.