Moving a Property Record into a Supplement
Use this procedure to move a property record into a supplement group other than the one it is assigned to currently.
For example, you could use this procedure to a move a supplement out of the system-defined Pending supplement group and into another group.
- Open the property record. Then choose Property > Move Property to Supplement.
The Move Property to Supplement dialog box is displayed.
- Select one of the following options to specify the type of move.
- Existing Supplement –Moves the property record into an open supplement. You can use the drop-down box to select from available supplements.
- Existing Supplement Group –Moves the property record into an existing supplement group.
- Pending Supplement –Moves the property record into the system-defined Pending supplement.
- New Supplement Group –Moves the property record into a new supplement group.
- Click OK.
A message is displayed indicating that the system is moving the property record into the supplement you specified.