Moving Areas, Points, or Labels
Use this procedure to move sketch areas, points on a sketch, text labels, and/or measurement labels.
- Select Pointer.
- Use one or more of the following options to select and move the area. After the area is selected, use either the arrow keys or click and hold with the mouse to move selected items to another location as required.
- To move a single area, point or label, left-click and hold, dragging the selection box over the area that you would like to move.
- To move multiple areas, points, and/or labels, do one of the following:
- Left-click and hold, dragging the selection box over the areas, points, and/or labels you would like to move.
CTRL and select the items you need to move.
- Use one or more of the following options as required:
- To move dimensions from the outside of a drawing to the inside of a drawing, or vice versa, choose Area > Dimension Labels > Flip. You can also hide or show them as required.
- To send an area or label to the front or back of a drawing, right-click the label and choose either Area or Label. Then choose either Bring to Front or Send to Back.