Attaching Images or Documents to a Property Record
Use this procedure to attach images or documents to property records.
- The Image Type, Record Type, and Sub Type for the forms or forms to be scanned have been set up. For more information, see Setting Up Image and Document Codes.
- Open the property record. Then expand the Images panel and click Add .
- In the Add New Image dialog box, complete the following options in the Details section:
- Image Type
- Record Type
- Sub Type
- Scan Date
- Image Date
- Effective Year
- Either click Scan to scan the image or click Browse to select an existing image.
- In the Property Options section, complete the following options as required:
- Property - would attach an image at the property level
- Improvement - would attach an image at the improvement level
- Notify Linked Properties When Present - if property is linked, then notification would occur
- Add Property Group Code
- Click OK.