Create Letter Template in PACS
Allows user to create templates to create a collection of letters in PACS. Example: A user may want to print a group of letters or forms for Appeals or Damage Assessments.
- Browse to PACS Application Button>Tools>Letter Template Maintenance
- To create letter template, click green Plus Button
- The following Letter Template Detail dialog box is rendered:
- Template Name: Name the letter (example: AG DENIAL)
- Template Type: Letter or Form
- Letter Type: Choose where the letter is accessed from. The most common type of letter type is Property.
- Click Green Arrow; this allows user to choose what letters they want to include in the template
- Letter: Choose Letter created
- Printer: Choose default Printer location
- Copies: Choose standard # of copies to be printed